TERMS & CONDITIONS
We would like to thank you for availing services from Quikk Store. These Terms of Service (are intended to make you aware of your legal rights and responsibilities with respect to your access to and use of Quikk store and any related mobile or software applications including but not limited to delivery of information via the website whether existing now or in the future that link to the Terms (collectively, the "Services").
1Acceptance of terms
These Terms are effective for all existing and prospect customers, including but without limitation to users having access to ‘page' to manage their claimed business listings.
Please read these Terms carefully. By accessing or using the Quikk Platform, you are agreeing to these Terms and concluding a legally binding contract with the company. You may not use the Services if you do not accept the Terms or are unable to be bound by the Terms. Your use of the Quikk Platform is at your own risk, including the risk that you might be exposed to content that is objectionable, or otherwise inappropriate.
In order to use the Services, you must first agree to the Terms. You can accept the Terms by:
· Clicking to accept or agree to the Terms, where it is made available to you by the company in the user interface for any particular Service; or
· Actually using the Services. In this case, you understand and agree we will treat your use of the Services as acceptance of theTerms from that point onwards.
"Customer" or "You" or "Your" refers to you, as a customer of the Services. A customer is someone who accesses or uses the Services for the purpose of sharing, displaying, hosting, publishing, transacting, or uploading information or views or pictures and includes other persons jointly participating in using the Services including without limitation a user having access to 'restaurant business page' to manage claimed business listings or otherwise.
"Content" will include reviews, images, photos, audio, video, location data, nearby places, and all other forms of information or data. "Your content" or "Customer Content" means content that you upload, share or transmit to, through or in connection with the Services, such as likes, ratings, reviews, images, photos, messages, profile information, and any other materials that you publicly display or displayed in your account profile.
3Eligibility to avail the services
1. You hereby represent and warrant that you are at least eighteen (18) years of age or above and are fully able and competent to understand and agree the terms, conditions, obligations, affirmations, representations, and warranties set forth in these Terms.
2. Compliance with Laws. You are in compliance with all laws and regulations in the country in which you live when you access and use the Services. You agree to use the Services only in compliance with these Terms and applicable law, and in a manner that does not violate our legal rights or those of any third parties.
4Changes to the terms
Quikk store may vary or amend or change or update these Terms, from time to time entirely at its own discretion. You shall be responsible for checking these Terms from time to time and ensure continued compliance with these Terms.
5Provision of the services being offered by Quikk
Quikk is constantly developing in order to provide the best possible experience and information to its Customers. You acknowledge and agree that the form and nature of the Services which we provide, may require affecting certain changes in it, therefore, the company reserves the right to suspend/cancel, or discontinue any or all products or services at any time without notice, make modifications and alterations in any or all of its contents, products and services contained on the site without any prior notice.
1. We, the software, or the software application store that makes the software available for download may include functionality to automatically check for updates or upgrades to the software. Unless your device, its settings, or computer software does not permit transmission or use of upgrades or updates, you agree that we, or the applicable software or software application store, may provide notice to you of the availability of such upgrades or updates and automatically push such upgrade or update to your device or computer from time-to-time. You may be required to install certain upgrades or updates to the software in order to continue to access or use the Services, or portions thereof (including upgrades or updates designed to correct issues with the Services). Any updates or upgrades provided to you by us under the Terms shall be considered part of the Services.
2. You acknowledge and agree that if Quikk disables access to your account, you may be prevented from accessing the Services, your account details or any files or other content, which is contained in your account.
3. You acknowledge and agree that while we may not currently have set a fixed upper limit on the number of transmissions you may send or receive through the Services, Quikk may set such fixed upper limits at any time, at the discretion.
4. By using Quikk’s Services you agree to the following disclaimers:
The Content on these Services is for informational purposes only. We disclaim any liability for any information that may have become outdated since the last time the particular piece of information was updated. We reserve the right to make changes and corrections to any part of the Content on these Services at any time without prior notice. Quikk does not guarantee the quality of the Goods, the prices listed in menus or the availability of all menu items at any Merchant. Unless stated otherwise, all pictures and information contained on these Services are believed to be owned by or licensed to us. Please email a takedown request (by using the "Contact Us" link on the home page) to the webmaster if you are the copyright owner of any Content on these Services and you think the use of the above material violates Your copyright in any way. Please indicate the exact URL of the webpage in your request. All images shown here have been digitized by Quikk. No other party is authorized to reproduce or republish these digital versions in any format whatsoever without the prior written permission of Quikk
5. We reserve the right to charge a subscription and/or membership and/or a convenience fee from a Customer, by giving reasonable prior notice, in respect of any product, service or any other aspect of the Quikk Platform anytime in future
6. Quikk may from time to time introduce referral and/or incentive based programs for its Customers (Program). These Program(s) may be governed by their respective terms and conditions. By participating in the Program, Customers are bound by the Program terms and conditions as well as the Platform terms. Further, the company reserves the right to terminate / suspend the Customer's account and/or credits / points earned and/or participation of the Customer in the Program if Quikk determines in its sole discretion that the Customer has violated the rules of the Program and/or has been involved in activities that are in contravention of the Program terms and/or Quikk Platform terms or has engaged in activities which are fraudulent / unlawful in nature. Furthermore, the company also reserves the right to modify, cancel and discontinue its Program without notice to the Customer.
You represent that you have read, understood and agreed to our policies.
You represent that you have read, understood and agreed to our policies.
Restrictions on use
# Without limiting the generality of these Terms, in using the Services, you specifically agree not to post or transmit any content (including review) or engage in any activity that, in our sole discretion:
1. Violate our Guidelines and Polices;
2. Is harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, indecent, defamatory, discriminatory, vulgar, profane, obscene, libellous, hateful or otherwise objectionable, invasive of another's privacy, relating or encouraging money laundering or gambling;
3. Constitutes an inauthentic or knowingly erroneous review, or does not address the goods and services, atmosphere, or other attributes of the business you are reviewing.
4. Contains material that violates the standards of good taste or the standards of the Services;
5. Violates any third-party right, including, but not limited to, right of privacy, right of publicity, copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, or any other intellectual property or proprietary rights;
6. Accuses others of illegal activity, or describes physical confrontations;
7. Alleges any matter related to health code violations requiring healthcare department reporting. Refer to our Guidelines and Policies for more details about health code violations.
8. Is illegal, or violates any federal, state, or local law or regulation (for example, by disclosing or trading on inside information in violation of securities law);
9. Attempts to impersonate another person or entity;
10. Disguises or attempts to disguise the origin of Your Content, including but not limited to by: (i) submitting Your Content under a false name or false pretences; or (ii) disguising or attempting to disguise the IP address from which Your Content is submitted;
11. Constitutes a form of deceptive advertisement or causes, or is a result of, a conflict of interest; 12. Is commercial in nature, including but not limited to spam, surveys, contests, pyramid schemes, postings or reviews submitted or removed in exchange for payment, postings or reviews submitted or removed by or at the request of the business being reviewed, or other advertising materials;
13. Asserts or implies that Your Content is in any way sponsored or endorsed by us;
14. Contains material that is not in English or, in the case of products or services provided in foreign languages, the language relevant to such products or services;
15. Falsely states, misrepresents, or conceals your affiliation with another person or entity;
16. Accesses or uses the account of another Customer without permission;
17. Distributes computer viruses or other code, files, or programs that interrupt, destroy, or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or electronic communications equipment;
18. Interferes with, disrupts, or destroys the functionality or use of any features of the Services or the servers or networks connected to the Services;
19. "Hacks" or accesses without permission our proprietary or confidential records, records of another Customer, or those of anyone else;
20. Violates any contract or fiduciary relationship (for example, by disclosing proprietary or confidential information of your employer or client in breach of any employment, consulting, or non-disclosure agreement);
21. Decompiles, reverse engineers, disassembles or otherwise attempts to derive source code from the Services;
22. Removes, circumvents, disables, damages or otherwise interferes with security-related features, or features that enforce limitations on use of, the Services;
23. Violates the restrictions in any robot exclusion headers on the Services, if any, or bypasses or circumvents other measures employed to prevent or limit access to the Services;
24. Collects, accesses, or stores personal information about other Customers of the Services;
25. Is posted by a bot;
26. Harms minors in any way;
27. Threatens the unity, integrity, defense, security or sovereignty of India or of the country of use, friendly relations with foreign states, or public order or causes incitement to the commission of any cognizable offence or prevents investigation of any offence or is insulting any other nation;
28. Modifies, copies, scrapes or crawls, displays, publishes, licenses, sells, rents, leases, lends, transfers or otherwise commercialize any rights to the Services or Our Content; or
29. Attempts to do any of the foregoing.
30. is patently false and untrue, and is written or published in any form, with the intent to mislead or harass a person, entity or agency for financial gain or to cause any injury to any person;
# You acknowledge that Quikk has no obligation to monitor your – or anyone else's – access to or use of the Services for violations of the Terms, or to review or edit any content. However, we have the right to do so for the purpose of operating and improving the Services (including without limitation for fraud prevention, risk assessment, investigation and customer support purposes), to ensure your compliance with the Terms and to comply with applicable law or the order or requirement of legal process, a court, consent decree, administrative agency or other governmental body
# You hereby agree and assure Quikk that the Platform/Services shall be used for lawful purposes only and that you will not violate laws, regulations, ordinances or other such requirements of any applicable Central, Federal State or local government or international law(s). You shall not upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, junk mail, spam mail, chain letters or any other form of solicitation, encumber or suffer to exist any lien or security interest on the subject matter of these Terms or to make any representation or warranty on behalf of the company in any form or manner whatsoever.